Miami-Dade County Attorney
The Law Offices of Jeffrey Alan Aenlle is a law firm in Miami that is proud to serve its clients in every Florida county – including (of course) Miami-Dade County.
High-quality family legal advice is extremely important and can be rather challenging to find. Fortunately, the skilled family law attorney and Law Offices of Jeffrey Alan Aenlle, PA is serving Miami-Dade County, Florida.
Family Law. The practice of family law encompasses any legal issues encountered within a family. This may include divorce, child custody, child support, alimony, or domestic violence matters.These sensitive family issues require the assistance of an adept and receptive attorney who is committed to reducing the amount of disruption that the matters can bestow. The Law Offices of Jeffrey Alan Aenlle, PA is dedicated to providing exactly that type of legal counsel.
Experienced in all of the areas above (and more), our family law firm can creatively, and rapidly, develop legal solutions in order to best meet the need of your family’s particular situation. From divorce to child custody battles, Mr. Aenlle and his team can provide expert legal counsel with the ability to aid you in making educated legal decisions for your situation within the best interests of you and your family.
Civil Litigation Services. Other legal services offered by our law firm include providing counsel in Florida civil litigation matters. This can include legal advice concerning civil theft, civil assault and battery, malpractice suits, and contractual disputes. Having an aggressive, highly skilled trial attorney can make the difference between winning and losing a civil litigation case.
Contact the Firm Today. Having adequate legal counsel on your side can reduce the fear and anxiety associated with family law issues like divorce and domestic violence or high stakes litigation issues, such as breach of contract. Seeking the counsel of a skilled attorney can help diffuse the situation as well as give you peace of mind. Being conveniently located in Miami-Dade County, Florida provides the Law Office of Jeffrey Alan Aenlle, PA with the ability to serve neighboring communities in South Florida. Free initial consultations are provided.
Miami-Dade County includes these cities, towns and villages:
Aventura, Bal Harbour, Bay Harbor Islands, Biscayne Park, Coconut Grove, Coral Gables, Cutler Bay, Doral, El Portal, Florida City, Golden Beach, Goulds, Hialeah, Hialeah Gardens, Homestead, Indian Village, Islandia, Kendall, Key Biscayne, Leisure City, Medley, Miami, Miami Beach, Miami Gardens, Miami Lakes, Miami Shores Village, Miami Springs, North Bay Village, North Miami, North Miami Beach, Opa-Locka, Palmetto Bay, Pinecrest, Pinewood, Princeton, Richmond Heights, South Miami, Sunny Isles Beach, Surfside, Sweetwater, Virginia Gardens, West Miami, Westchester, Westwood Lake
Miami, Florida Divorce Resources:
1. Before your divorce process begins, you should know what conditions need to be met in order for a divorce to be granted in the state of Florida. You can get further detail at: https://archive.flsenate.gov/Statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&Search_String=&URL=0000-0099/0061/Sections/0061.052.html
2. A Parenting Course (or sometimes called Divorce Class) is required by the state of Florida in divorces in which there are children involved. Parents may also take this course to learn about the impacts divorce can have on their family, as well as the best way to handle the difficult transition. For more information on how to sign up and complete the course, you can visit: https://www.floridaparentingclass.com/
3. Miami Counseling & Resource Center- is a full-service mental health treatment center providing psychological services and therapy to children, teenagers, and adults for a wide range of mental health, emotional, behavioral and relationship issues. You can find a link to their website at: https://miamicounseling.com/
4. Parents Without Partners provides divorced parents and their children with an opportunity for enhancing personal growth, self-confidence and sensitivity towards others by offering an environment for support, friendship and the exchange of parenting techniques. Visit them online at: https://www.parentswithoutpartners.org/
5. To easily pay or receive child support online, you can log on to the Florida Department of Revenue here: https://dor.myflorida.com/dor/childsupport/
6. If you are in need of obtaining divorce records, you can do so by visiting: https://www.floridahealth.gov/planning_eval/vital_statistics/
Free Consultations in Miami-Dade County
If you are in need of a Miami-Dade County Attorney, then don’t hesitate to contact the Law Offices of Jeffrey Alan Aenlle, PA.
Give us a call at 786.309.8588.